Our address is:
THORPE PARK Resort
- If you're visiting Thorpe Park Resort by train, please visit our train information.
- If you're visiting Thorpe Park Resort by bus, please visit our bus information.
- We have 4 electric car charging points available. Please follow the car park signage for the Thorpe Shark Cabins Car Park and follow through to the far right.
- If you are staying at one of our nearby hotels, please check your information pack for the hotel's address & postcode.
Thorpe Shark Cabins Guests:
- Car parking is free of charge for guests who are staying in the Thorpe Shark Cabins.
- Please follow the signs to the Cabins car park upon arrival. After you have parked your vehicle, please make your way to our reception, where you will be asked to complete the pre-arrival information.
- Car parking is included throughout the duration of your stay and therefore you will not need to move your vehicle until you depart the Resort.
Day Visitors and Nearby Partner Hotel Guests:
- If you're staying at one of our nearby partner hotels or visiting for the day, standard parking at the Thorpe Park Resort varies depending on the date purchased:
- £8 when you pay at the exit barriers.
- £7 when you buy online in advance.
You'll able to purchase car parking online before you visit through our ticket page. Parking charges may apply at our nearby partner hotels. Please check the individual hotel information for full details.
Disabled Car Parking:
If you are arriving by car, please follow the signs to the Thorpe Shark Cabins Car Park, where there are designated disabled spaces. To use these spaces, you must display a valid blue badge in your vehicle. Please note car parking charges apply.
Providing a safe and secure environment is a top priority for Thorpe Park Resort. Before entering the Park please make sure you have removed all valuable items (mobile phones, satellite navigation systems etc) from your vehicle.
Disabled spaces are available, please follow the signs to the Thorpe Shark Cabins Car Park. To use these spaces, you must display a valid blue badge in your vehicle. Please be aware, parking charges still apply.
Large caravans or motor-homes must park in our Coach car park. Please be advised we do not permit overnight parking.
We have 4 electric car charging points available. Please follow the car park signage for the Thorpe Shark Cabins Car Park and follow through to the far right
We operate a barrier system on exit. Please be considerate of our other guests and ensure you have your ticket ready to be scanned when leaving.