Getting in touch with us- Resort Closure From the 5th November 2020.
- In line with the Government response to COVID-19 and its most recent announcement yesterday evening, we have had to temporarily close our Resort from the 5th November 2020.
- If you had booked a short break and were due to arrive from 5th November to the 2nd December 2020, we can confirm that we have automatically converted your booking into a monetary voucher.
- The voucher will be for the full cash value of your original booking. When you're ready, you will be able to use this to book a new Short break in 2021.
- If your booking has been affected by the recent Government Guidelines and you were due to stay from the 5th November to the 2nd December 2020, please see the information above. If you would like to speak to a member of the Guest Experience Team, please visit ‘Manage My Booking’ and click on the contact us form. A member of our team will contact you within 72 hours.
Already booked your short break? We have everything you need to know before you arrive:
- What happens when I arrive at the Resort?
- Pre-booking our Restaurants for breakfast & dinner
- Hotel Entertainment Information
- I'm staying at a nearby hotel with Thorpe Breaks
- I'm staying onsite at Thorpe Park Resort
What health & safety measures to expect on your Short Break.
Getting in touch with us.
- You can contact our email team, by filling out our Contact Us Form and a member of our Team will be in touch. We are currently receiving high email volumes, therefore, if your enquiry is urgent or your check-in date is within seven days, we ask you to contact our Guest Experience Team via telephone.
- If you would prefer to speak to one of our Guest Experience Team a local rate number can be found at the bottom of your confirmation.
The Guest Experience Opening Hours:
- Monday - Sunday: 9am- 5pm
- Our Shortbreaks Guest Experience Team cannot help with questions or bookings relating to day only tickets.
- Our email team are unable to provide quotes, check availability, cancel or amend bookings.