Resort Closure From the 5th November 2020 until further notice.
- If you have booked a Shortbreak between the 5th November 2020 to 2nd December 2020, due to new Government guidelines we have had to temporarily close Thorpe Park Resort.
- We are happy to announce that we have converted your booking into a monetary voucher that we will keep safe for you until you are ready to bring your family back for the short break you deserve!
How do I redeem my voucher?
- Vouchers can be booked for stays throughout 2021. Simply go through the booking process as usual and enter your voucher code as a payment method at check-out. The balance of your voucher will be deducted from the total cost of your break.
- Your voucher code will be sent via email and must be redeemed by the 30th June 2021.
I wish to discuss my booking with a member of your Guest Experience Team.
- If your booking has been affected by the recent Government Guidelines and you were due to stay from the 5th November to the 2nd December 2020, please see the information above. If you would like to speak to a member of the Guest Experience Team, please visit ‘Manage My Booking’ and click on the contact us form. A member of our team will contact you within 72 hours.
- We kindly ask that you fill in the contact us form as our team experiencing a high number of calls and emails, resulting in longer wait times than usual.