For our guests with Merlin Annual Passes, please find below details of the Fright Night date restrictions for each pass.
Standard Annual Pass:
- Merlin Standard Annual Passes have the following exclusion dates: 31st July, plus Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in August and all FRIGHT NIGHTS dates.
Premium Annual Pass Holders:
- If you're a Premium Merlin Annual Pass holder you can enter subject to capacity or alternatively can purchase a ticket in advance to guarantee entry.
Discovery Pass Holders:
- Discovery Pass Holders are not entitled to discount on our Shortbreak Packages. We strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance of arrival.
Gold Pass Holders:
- Gold Pass Holders are entitled to discount on accommodation., please visit Merlin Holiday Club for booking and information.
- Please note the 23rd, 30th and 31st October are restricted dates, therefore, additional tickets will need to be purchased through the Merlin Annual Pass website.
- There are currently no restrictions on our Platinum Pass.
- Please note that this event may be too intense for young children and is not recommended for anyone under the age of 13.
- If you're visiting Thorpe Park for the day, restrictions apply for Merlin Annual and Season Pass Holders, we highly recommend visiting our day visitor Help Centre.
- For more information on our Frights Nights or to book, please visit our Fright Night page.